Friday, February 8, 2008

Had I Already Took It ?

One day, i went to school as usuall.That day was very enjoyable day because there was no lesson taught. Beside that the school activities were ended earlier. I didn't went home first, Ambar and Linda invited me to accompany them to go to market.
Ambar and LInda had planned everything a night. They would buy shoes and bags. On the other hand, I did not know what to buy?. I decided to buy a socks.
We walked around the market till we found a socks' seller. There were so many beautiful socks. Ambar chose me a funny socks. I took it and paid for.
After walking about ten meters, I saw Linda brought a socks. It was same with mine.
" Linda, is that your socks?" I said
"it's yours, Ambar chose it for you"
"Oh my God!! Whose socks is in my bag?" I shouted

I was just realized that i took another unpaid socks. The socks which was chosen by Ambar was taken by Linda. We went back to the seller and put it back. We asked apologize to the seller and explained how it could happen.
"huh.. i was embarassed"

No comments: